Bring on the style
Simple full/queen metal arched headboard with and straight spindles
Elevate the look
Antique brown finish adds a traditional touch to a modern silhouette
Crafted for you
Forged from heavy gauge tubular steel and solid bar wire with foundry-poured aluminum castings
What s the recipe for your perfect bed" Start with a dreamy casual full/Queen headboard that lets your personal style take center stage. Add in open, Airy spindles that won t detract from bold colors and prints, But also perfectly sets off simple solids and neutral tones. Mix in a rich dark antique brown finish that will class up any room. Finish off your full/Queen-Size headboard with dual arching top rails and simple, Round finials. Includes headboard only. Bed frame, Mattress and box spring not included. Assembly required.
- Simple full/queen metal arched headboard with and straight spindles
- Antique brown finish adds a traditional touch to a modern silhouette
- Forged from heavy gauge tubular steel and solid bar wire with foundry-poured aluminum castings
- Assembly required
- Headboard will ship in one box
- Includes headboard only; Bed frame, box spring and mattress required; not included
- Wipe clean with dry cloth
- Alternating-height spindles add visual interest to classic design
- For residential use only
|HDF Item Number
||Headboard Dimensions: 49H x 63.75W x 1.5D
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.