Bring on the style
Transitional and classic twin metal headboard with gentle arches and simple spindles; Headboard frame included
Elevate the look
The metal frame features a Textured Black finish
Crafted for you
Includes headboard and frame; box spring and mattress required, not included
Simplicity at its finest. The hillsdale furniture julien twin headboard combines gentle arches with straight lines and cleverly uses negative space to create a clean silhouette with a strong presence. Its understated style and textured black finish ensure this twin-Size metal headboard fits nicely with any décor. Includes headboard and bed frame. Box spring and mattress required; Not included. Assembly required.
- Transitional and classic twin metal headboard with gentle arches and simple spindles; Headboard frame included
- The metal frame features a Textured Black finish
- Includes headboard and frame; box spring and mattress required, not included
- Assembly required
- Fully welded construction features heavy gauge tubular steel
- Item will ship in two boxes; which may arrive separately
- The touch of a clean, dry cloth is the only care your furniture will ever need
- Residential Use Only
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250lbs
|HDF Item Number
|46H x 40.75W x 64.25L; Headboard Dimensions: 46H X 40.75W X 1.25D
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.