Bring on the style
Traditional wood and metal twin daybed with stately posts and metal scrollwork
Elevate the look
The wood posts feature a medium oak finish accented by a decorative scrolled metal frame in a black finish
Crafted for you
Includes daybed; twin mattress required, not included
Traditional charm and southern hospitality join forces in the hillsdale furniture winsloh daybed. This twin daybed features stately wooden four-Post design with simple metal scrolls and evenly spaced spindles. Includes suspension deck. Accommodates one twin mattress. Mattress not included. Assembly required.
- Traditional wood and metal twin daybed with stately posts and metal scrollwork
- The wood posts feature a medium oak finish accented by a decorative scrolled metal frame in a black finish
- Includes daybed; twin mattress required, not included
- Assembly Required
- Constructed of wood and metal
- Item ships in three boxes
- For naps and binge watching or overnight guests, this daybed is the perfect small-space solution for your bonus room or guest room
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250lbs
- Dust with a dry cloth and polish with non-abrasive cleaners to keep your furniture protected and like new
|HDF Item Number
|42.5H X 85W X 43.5D
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.