Bring on the style
Twin size metal headboard with spindle design in a textured white finish
Elevate the look
Comes with additional metal extensions to amplify the height of a panel to a headboard
Crafted for you
With an arch silhouette and clean cut lines, this sturdy metal headboard will make a welcomed addition to bedrooms and guest rooms alike.
Simplicity at its finest, The hillsdale julien twin-Size headboard combines gentle arches with straight lines to create a clean silhouette with a strong presence. Constructed of sturdy metal, Its understated style and textured white finish ensure this headboard fits nicely with any decor. A set of extensions is included to heighten the panel to a headboard. The included metal headboard frame completes your twin size headboard construction. Box spring and mattress not included. Assembly required.
- Twin size metal headboard with spindle design in a textured white finish
- Comes with additional metal extensions to amplify the height of a panel to a headboard
- With an arch silhouette and clean cut lines, this sturdy metal headboard will make a welcomed addition to bedrooms and guest rooms alike.
- Assembly required
- Dust and polish with non-abrasive cleaners
- Item will ship in two boxes; which may arrive separately
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250lbs
- Box spring and mattress not included
|HDF Item Number
|46H x 53.75W x 64.25L, Headboard: 46H x 53.75W x 1.25D
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.