Bring on the style
Classic spindle wood daybed in a medium oak finish with wood post tapered legs and decorative diamond cut outs
Elevate the look
A drop leaf side table is attached to the daybed for added functionality and comfort
Crafted for you
Includes daybed with drop leaf side table; twin mattress required, not included
Hospitality and practicality define the hillsdale furniture dalton daybed. Not only does this wood twin daybed provide ample accommodations for overnight guests, It also offers extra seating and table space thanks to its flip-Up side tables. Simple spokes and round finials give the dalton daybed traditional style while woodcut diamonds add character. Made from hardwood and veneer with a medium brown finish. Includes suspension deck. Accommodates one twin mattress. Mattress not included. Assembly required.
- Classic spindle wood daybed in a medium oak finish with wood post tapered legs and decorative diamond cut outs
- A drop leaf side table is attached to the daybed for added functionality and comfort
- Includes daybed with drop leaf side table; twin mattress required, not included
- Assembly Required
- Real hardwood construction with Medium Brown veneer finish
- Item ships in two boxes
- For naps and binge watching or overnight guests, this daybed is the perfect small-space solution for your bonus room or guest room
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250lbs
- Dust with a dry cloth and polish with non-abrasive cleaners to keep your furniture protected and like new
|HDF Item Number
|Overall Dimensions with Tray in Down Position: 39H x 81.5W x 40D; Tray in Up Position: 39H x 110W x 40D
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.