Bring on the style
Traditional Full/Queen metal Headboard with elegant arches, simple spindles and decorative scrolls; Headboard only
Elevate the look
The metal frame includes a Textured Black finish
Crafted for you
Includes headboard only; Frame, box spring and mattress required, not included
The hillsdale furniture harrison full/Queen headboard is classic and versatile. The combination of traditional metal scrollwork, Arches and modern straight spindles strikes a balance that matches any décor. The textured black finish will complement most color palettes. This full/Queen metal headboard includes headboard only; Frame, Box spring and mattress required; Not included. Assembly required.
- Traditional Full/Queen metal Headboard with elegant arches, simple spindles and decorative scrolls; Headboard only
- The metal frame includes a Textured Black finish
- Includes headboard only; Frame, box spring and mattress required, not included
- Assembly required
- Forged from heavy gauge tubular steel and aluminum
- Item will ship in one box
- The touch of a clean, dry cloth is the only care your furniture will ever need
- Residential Use Only
- Recommended Weight Limit: 350 lbs. including mattress
|HDF Item Number
||Headboard Dimensions: 51H x 61.5W x 2D
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.