Bring on the style
Traditional Full/Queen Post Headboard with wood posts that perfectly frame the decorative Fleur de Lis inspired metal scroll work; Frame Included
Elevate the look
The decorative metal frame features a Textured Black Finish accented by Cherry wood posts
Crafted for you
Includes headboard and frame; box spring and mattress required, not included
The hillsdale furniture milwaukee full/Queen post headboard is traditional and handsome. The substantial cherry finished wood posts perfectly frame the fleur de lis-Inspired metal scroll work. Classic round finials and textured black metal finish add a conventional touch. Includes headboard frame. Box spring and mattress required; Not included. Assembly required.
- Traditional Full/Queen Post Headboard with wood posts that perfectly frame the decorative Fleur de Lis inspired metal scroll work; Frame Included
- The decorative metal frame features a Textured Black Finish accented by Cherry wood posts
- Includes headboard and frame; box spring and mattress required, not included
- Assembly required
- Crafted from heavy gauge tubular steel and solid Rubber Tree hardwood
- Item will ship in three boxes; which may arrive separately
- The touch of a clean, dry cloth is the only care your furniture will ever need
- Residential Use Only
- Recommended Weight Limit: 500lbs
|HDF Item Number
|51H x 62.25W x 74.25L; Headboard Dimensions: 51H x 62.25W X 2.75D
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.