Bring on the style
Elegant traditional metal full/queen headboard with a classic double arch design and sweeping metal scrollwork; Headboard Frame included
Elevate the look
The Black Twinkle finish adds a soft accent to a simple frame
Crafted for you
Includes headboard and frame; box spring and mattress required, not included
Get swept off to dreamland with the hillsdale furniture cole full/Queen headboard. The classic double arch design is enhanced by sweeping metal scrollwork. Detailed foundry-Poured castings and round finials with a refreshing black twinkle finish breathe new life into this transitional metal full/Queen headboard. Fits full or queen beds. Includes headboard frame. Box spring and mattress not included assembly required.
- Elegant traditional metal full/queen headboard with a classic double arch design and sweeping metal scrollwork; Headboard Frame included
- The Black Twinkle finish adds a soft accent to a simple frame
- Includes headboard and frame; box spring and mattress required, not included
- Assembly required
- Forged from heavy gauge tubular steel with foundry-poured aluminum castings
- Item will ship in two boxes; which may arrive separately
- The touch of a clean, dry cloth is the only care your furniture will ever need
- Residential Use Only
- Recommended Weight Limit: 500lbs
|HDF Item Number
|53.50H x 62W x 73.25L; Headboard Dimensions: 53.5H x 40W x 2D
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.