Bring on the style
Provincial textured white metal twin daybed with fleur-de-lis metal scrolls
Elevate the look
Decorative metal frame features a classic white finish
Crafted for you
Includes daybed; twin mattress required, not included
Add a touch of class to your bedroom or guest room. The hillsdale furniture ruby daybed is a tour-De-Force of refinement. A central fleur-De-Lis establishes the motif of this twin daybed; Which is balanced by omega metal scrolls on the sides. Round finials cap the posts; And a textured white finish brings this modern french provincial concept together. Includes suspension deck. Accommodates one twin mattress. Mattress not included. Assembly required.
- Provincial textured white metal twin daybed with fleur-de-lis metal scrolls
- Decorative metal frame features a classic white finish
- Includes daybed; twin mattress required, not included
- Assembly Required
- Construction features heavy gauge tubular steel, foundry poured aluminum castings and solid bar wire
- Item ships in two boxes
- For naps and binge watching or overnight guests, this daybed is the perfect small-space solution for your bonus room or guest room
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250lbs
- The touch of a dry clean cloth is the only care your furniture will ever need
|HDF Item Number
|44.25H X 78.5W X 39D
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.