Bring on the style
Antique king metal bed featuring decorative scrollwork and with elegant stylings
Elevate the look
The elegant frame features a rich antique brown finish
Crafted for you
Includes headboard, footboard and side rails/bed frame; box spring and mattress required not included
The hillsdale furniture baremore bed will add an antique ambience to any bedroom. This king-Size metal bed features a flourish at every turn. Each sweeping metal scroll terminates in an embellished casting. At the apex of the design is an intricate metal valance that recalls the splendor of the victorian age. Crown finials and detailed bun feet round out the regal design -- While the antique brown finish adds the finishing touch. Includes headboard and footboard with side rails. Box spring and mattress not included. Assembly required.
- Antique king metal bed featuring decorative scrollwork and with elegant stylings
- The elegant frame features a rich antique brown finish
- Includes headboard, footboard and side rails/bed frame; box spring and mattress required not included
- Assembly required
- Forged from heavy gauge tubular steel
- Item will ship in two boxes; which may arrive separately
- The touch of a clean, dry cloth is the only care your furniture will ever need
- Residential Use Only
- Recommended Weight Limit: 600lbs
|HDF Item Number
||72H x 82W x 89L; Headboard Dimensions: 72H x 82W x 3.5D; Footboard Dimensions : 43H
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.