Bring on the style
Farmhouse styled Full/Queen wood headboard with vertical slats and arched top rail; Headboard Only
Elevate the look
The wood frame features a Country Pine finish
Crafted for you
Includes headboard only; Frame, box spring and mattress required, not included
Creating a sense of simplicity in your bedroom isn'T always as simple as it seems. But with this farmhouse headboard, It is that simple! Crafted in the mission style with a country pine finish, This solid pine headboard features vertical slat work with an arched top rail to give it a subtle boost of visual appeal. Includes headboard only. Footboard not available. Frame, Box spring and mattress required; Not included. Assembly required.
- Farmhouse styled Full/Queen wood headboard with vertical slats and arched top rail; Headboard Only
- The wood frame features a Country Pine finish
- Includes headboard only; Frame, box spring and mattress required, not included
- Assembly required
- Crafted from solid Pine hardwood
- Item will ship in one box
- The touch of a clean, dry cloth is the only care your furniture will ever need
- Residential Use Only
- Recommended Weight Limit: 350 lbs. including mattress
|HDF Item Number
||Headboard Dimensions: 42H x 61.50W x 2.75D
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.