Bring on the style
Hand crafted using Solid Eastern US Poplar and veneers over engineered wood, this bed is available in either White or Stone finishes.
Elevate the look
The Twin Loft features a 4 drawer chest end
Crafted for you
The ladder and chest/dresser ends are completely modular and can be positioned on either the right or left side of the front rail.
Designed to off the same allure of a lake retreat, The lake house collections offers a fresh approach to traditional styling with its updated hardware, Clean lines and casual bun feet. During the design process, Great care was taken to ensure this collections would seamlessly blend with any home decor, Whether it be a home in the city, The suburbs, Or even the lake. This all american classic is trend-Right and is sure to remind your family everyday of their special place.
- Hand crafted using Solid Eastern US Poplar and veneers over engineered wood, this bed is available in either White or Stone finishes.
- The Twin Loft features a 4 drawer chest end
- The ladder and chest/dresser ends are completely modular and can be positioned on either the right or left side of the front rail.
- Assembly Required
- Item will ship in six boxes which may arrive separately
- The Loft is mattress ready with a complete plywood slat roll foundation system. The longitudinal strength of plywood makes it the ideal product for providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems.
- Spot or wipe clean
- For residential use only
|HDF Item Number
|70H x 43.25W x 82.5L
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.