Bring on the style
Traditional farmhouse Queen Canopy metal bed featuring panels with rustic plank detailing and accenting post canopy frame with decorative round finials
Elevate the look
The classic metal frame features a Textured Black finish
Crafted for you
Includes headboard, footboard and bed frame; mattress and box spring required, not included
Boasting a style that transcends trend, Hillsdale furniture'S cumberland canopy bed is a sure way to update your bedroom decor. A dramatic arched silhouette is complemented by a stately square canopy, Simple ball finials and metal panels that look like painted wood planks. Featuring a versatile black finish, The cumberland bed includes a bolt on metal frame that requires a box spring and mattress. Assembly required.
- Traditional farmhouse Queen Canopy metal bed featuring panels with rustic plank detailing and accenting post canopy frame with decorative round finials
- The classic metal frame features a Textured Black finish
- Includes headboard, footboard and bed frame; mattress and box spring required, not included
- Assembly required
- Sturdy fully welded tubular steel construction
- Item will ship in three boxes; which may arrive separately
- The touch of a clean, lightly damp cloth is the only care your furniture requires
- Residential Use Only
- Recommended Weight Limit: 500lbs
|HDF Item Number
||84H x 61.75W x 91L; Headboard Dimensions : 57H x 61.75W x 4D; Footboard Height: 29.25H; Canopy Height: 84H
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.