Bring on the style
Wood Mission-style twin daybed with walnut finish. Includes suspension deck. Accommodates one twin mattress
Elevate the look
This daybed is the perfect small-space solution for your bonus room or guest room
Crafted for you
Walnut finish adds the final, sophisticated touch
The hillsdale dorchester daybed beautifully combines mission style with sleigh bed design for an elegant and refined aesthetic. Solid wood construction and walnut finish give this twin daybed an upscale feel with neutral tones that complement contemporary and traditional décor alike. Includes suspension deck. Accommodates one twin mattress. Mattress not included. Assembly required.
- Wood Mission-style twin daybed with walnut finish. Includes suspension deck. Accommodates one twin mattress
- This daybed is the perfect small-space solution for your bonus room or guest room
- Walnut finish adds the final, sophisticated touch
- Assembly Required
- Overall Dimensions: 35H x 88.25L x 40D, Sides - 30H x 39D x 5.75W, Back - 16.25H x 88.25L x 1W
- Item will ship in three boxes; which may arrive separately
- Residential Use Only
- Box spring not required; Mattresses not included
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250lbs
|HDF Item Number
||Construction features solid Pine hardwood
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.