Protect your mattress with the Dri-Tec Performance Power Pack. The MattresSkin Encasement acts as a second skin for your mattress and completely encloses your new bed, it is virtually invisible beneath a Dri-Tec Protector as the surface layer. Both the Dri-Tec Mattress Protector and MattresSkin Encasement provide free range of motion making it the only protector pack designed to flex with your Power Base! The Dri-Tec 5.0 Pillow Protectors will protect against dust mites, stains, moisture, allergens and bacteria while wicking away heat and moisture to keep you cool and dry while you sleep.
Includes: 1 Dri-Tec 5.0 Mattress Protector, 1 MattresSkin Encasement and 2 Dri-Tec 5.0 Pillow Protectors (1 Dri-Tec Pillow Protector in Twin & Twin XL)
- MattresSkin Encasement: Fits mattresses up to 22 deep. A second skin for your mattress, this encasement completely encloses your new bed with an invisible zipper. The StretchWick fabric is waterproof, breathable, and provides all-way freedom of motion to work with all beds for maximum conforming fit
- One Dri-Tec 5.0 Mattress Protector: Fits mattresses up to 22 deep. It not only protects your mattress from stains and fluids but the Dri-Tec fabric surface wicks away heat and moisture to keep you cool and dry while you sleep. The soft and flexible surface reacts with your motion while the waterproof invisible barrier wont affect the feel of your mattress.
- Two Dri-Tec 5.0 Pillow Protectors included for Full, Queen, and King packs, one Dri-Tec Pillow Protector included when purchasing the Twin or Twin XL size pack
- Twin & Twin XL 1 Standard/Personal pillowcase 20' x 26'
- Full Set 2 Jumbo/Queen Pillowcase 20' x 30'
- Queen Set 2 Jumbo/Queen Pillowcase 20' x 30'
- King Set 2 King Pillowcase 20' x 36'
- Protects your pillows from dust mites, stains, moisture, allergens and bacteria while wicking away heat and moisture to keep you cool and dry while you sleep.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.