SlumberShield's independently tested and certified mattress encasements provide complete impermeability from bed bugs thanks to our BedBugBanisher® Zipper Lock and may be purchased in custom sizes. This gives our customers a peace of mind that their mattresses and box springs are protected even if bed bugs are present in the home because SlumberShield® encasements ensure that bed bugs will be properly contained within so that their human hosts are protected.
SlumberShield® is committed to delivering complete mattress protection from bed bugs, dust mites, liquid spills, mold and bacteria while maintaining the highest standards of comfort. SlumberShield® Mattress Protectors and Encasements feature Breathe-a-Barrier®, a proprietary laminating technology formulated to facilitate the flow of air without absorbing liquids.
- 6 Sided Protection
- Breath-a-Barrier® proprietary breathable waterproof laminate formulated to facilitate the flow of air without absorbing liquids.
- SecureZZZip® - "industry's first and only 360 degree perimeter zipper providing a fully removable top."
- Fully Removable and Interchangeable Tops
- BedBugBanisher® Zipper Lock has been independently tested for bed bug bite through and escape.
- Provides unparalleled comfort, stretch and mattress protection against bed bugs, dust mites, allergens, mold, bacteria, and liquids.
- Hassle Free Installation, Removal, and Care
- Machine washable - Users unzip the product while leaving the bottom surface in place for easy machine washing.
- 10 Year Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.